Thursday, January 11, 2018

Salad Cutter Bowl Review

60 Second Salad shows step-by-step instructions right on the box.


The Salad Cutter Bowl arrived nicely packaged. It is larger than I expected.

Easily cut heads of lettuce. I tried cutting up other vegetables (Peppers, Onions) using this product and found it a bit difficult. It produces a coarse chop: perfect for lettuce and cabbage!

The bowl doubles as a strainer: you can rinse your veggies after they are chopped up or before.

Important: when using the Salad Cutter you will still need to exercise caution and be aware of where you put your hands and fingers. Choosing the correct knife for the job will make cutting up your salad vegetables much easier and safer.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount price in order to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. I am in no way affiliated with the seller.

If you would like to check out the product I reviewed you can find it on Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to hear from you.