Monday, November 21, 2016

Once Upon A Craft


I reviewed the Gingerbread Man.

Once Upon a Craft features 8 craft options.

The other options include:


  • The Ugly Duckling
  • The Princess and the Pea
  • Jack and the Beanstalk
  • The Elves and the Shoemaker
  • The Frog Prince
  • Rapunzel
  • Twelve Dancing Princesses

Each product package comes with a storybook and the materials to make the craft. This product is recommended for ages 4 and up.

Watch as your child brings their favorite story to life: putting together a simple craft. Share a story with them. Praise your child as they retell the story in their own words with the craft they made on their own!

For the price; it's a great product. The kiddos get something they can keep: the book. They also get something to entertain themselves or an activity/project to complete with Mom, Dad, Grammy or Grampa or someone special- the craft.

Once Upon a Craft The Gingerbread Man













The Product


It's a quick craft but the story can be retold with the use of the craft and story. This was actually a better product in its function than I expected because it aids children in their learning of how to retell stories and building memories.

My only qualm with the series is for me personally, I would like to see more offerings that are gender neutral. It's pretty obvious as to which products are marketed to boys and which are marketed to girls. You really only have to look at the packaging.

My daughter's completed Gingerbread man.
Once Upon a Craft would make a great standalone gift or stocking stuffer! If you would like to check out the product I reviewed or purchase it for your kiddo visit Educational Insights!

Disclaimer: I received this product in order to facilitate my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to hear from you.