Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Update: Holiday Gift Guide

I'm excited to announce I'm partnering with Educational Insights and Learning Resources!

I've made many inquires to various companies and am awaiting replies.

I am still taking Submissions for my 2016 Holiday Gift Guide!

I hope to feature gift ideas in the following categories:

  • Children's Gifts
  • Men's Gifts
  • Women's Gifts
  • Family Gifts
  • Pet Gifts
  • Stocking Stuffers
If you are interested in sponsoring my 2016 Holiday Gift Guide, please contact me at dpapsis2@gmail.com

**There are a number of options available!

I plan to publish product reviews ASAP with backlinks to product and/or company pages and original photographs with social media amplification.

All sponsors and/or products will be featured in my Holiday Gift Guide and on my social media sites; as well as my permanent Sponsors Page.

I plan to publish my completed Holiday Gift Guide by Monday November 21st for maximum traffic and exposure in line with the Holiday Shopping Season. (Think Black Friday and Cyber Monday).

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to hear from you.