DinoGame is recommended for ages 3-10. My daughter is 5 years old and had no interest in playing the game; but, loves the dinosaurs! I think the same could be said for her age group in general, as I volunteer in her classroom once a week and in general, I don't see the attention span for this game.
I'm sure there are a few who would be the exception to this rule; however, I would say as children get older they might be more interested in the game itself. For now the dinosaurs are cool enough on their own!
|DinoGame Comes with 12 sturdy dinosaurs, as you can see my girl made off with a few before I could snap a shot!|
- DinoGame by TOOKKY comes in a cute carrying case to store all the dinosaurs and board in.
- The board comes in 4 pieces and fits together like a puzzle.
- 12 dinosaurs are nicely detailed, and beautifully colored.
- If they don't stand up, just bend their legs a little until the do.
|Information in the ebook on T-Rex.|
How to Play:
- Each person chooses a dinosaur.
- Read and review the dinosaur facts in the ebook sent from TOOKKY.
- Take turns asking trivia questions.
- Each time the player answers a trivia question about their dinosaur correctly, they move ahead one space.
- The first player to the end wins!
High Quality Dinosaurs
The game board is quite flimsy
I wish the game came with a booklet for those who did not have internet access.
The figures are really of nice quality and come in a nice carrying box or case, great for taking on a trip or visiting friends. If you would wish to view the product I reviewed you can see it here: DinoGame
Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any other way.