Friday, March 4, 2016

Honesty and the Power of Social Media

It's amazing what honesty and the power of social media can do!
I checked my email and read for yourselves the email I received this morning from FiveJoy regarding their product.

Screenshot of email from FiveJoy Co-Founder/CEO, Jennifer

My Response to FiveJoy and their CEO/Co-Founder

Hello Jennifer!

I appreciate your response and hope you follow through this time. My 5 year old daughter and I would be very appreciative! She will be over the moon if and when a new one arrives!

You can blame mistakes on various processes, email and/or whatever else. My point is, no matter where the fault lies, in Business, Retail or E-Commerce the customer or consumer is what matters. By the way, it would be nice if you took the time to spell my name correctly. Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Danielle Papsis

I'll let you all know when I receive the replacement FiveJoy Teepee as Jennifer said in this latest email. I do hope they follow through.
 
Have you had a similar experience? I want to hear from you! What did you do to remedy the situation? If you are dining at a restaurant will you say something if your order comes and is not as you requested?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to hear from you.