Monday, March 21, 2016

Don't Let Periods Get in Your Way!

Have you heard of a Menstrual Cup?



Features

  • FDA Approved 
  • The Vida Cup is Eco-Friendly. Think of all the feminine hygiene products we can keep out of landfills!
  • The Vida Cup is made out of 100% Medical Grade Silicone 
  • Easy size options
  • Can be used up to 12 hours at a time!
  • Can be used while swimming and during any other activity!

I had the opportunity to review the Vida Cup. I was curious about the idea of a menstrual cup but had never used one before. I was surprised to find how comfortable and easy to use the Vida Cup was.

There are 2 sizes: one size for women who have given birth vaginally and those who have not.

The included pamphlet shows you how to fold the cup lengthwise before insertion.

*You can use water-based lubricant to aid in insertion, if needed.*

Once you've inserted The Vida Cup, it will open up. If it doesn't, no worries! Simply rotate the cup by the stem to help it open and secure the cup in place.

It is recommended you simply wash the Vida Cup with soap and water to sterilize and sanitize.



Disclosure: I received this product in order to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any other way.

Have you used a menstrual cup? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to hear from you.