Saturday, February 20, 2016

With Spring Comes New Life!

Spring is a time for new beginnings! When you're down on the farm it's when you look forward to the birth of all the years' babies.

Checking on the goats this morning, we found a bunch of kids snuggled together.
Watch the clip I posted to YouTube at the link below to see some of this week's baby goats playing and bouncing around!


This mom has a strong bond with her little one.💘
One of my favorite things about farm living was watching the babies being born. I always loved checking the pasture for newborn foals and the pen and goat house for baby goats. Seeing the diversity nature can create and the anticipation of whether babies are male or female is exciting.

I'm glad to be able to share this gift and the excitement with my daughter! She can't wait to see her first baby animal born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to hear from you.