Monday, December 21, 2015

Kicking Mule Hammered Moscow Mule 100% Solid Copper, 20 Oz. Review



 
Find The Kicking Mule's 20 Oz. Copper Mug Here!


While I'm not an expert on how to tell if this truly is solid copper, it certainly looks beautiful! You can pop it in the freezer to make drinks nice and frosty. 20 ounces is plenty big for any ice cold beverage you can dream up!

Kicking Mule backs their Hammered Moscow Mule with a 100% Guarantee and a Lifetime Warranty! These reasons make it all the more enticing to purchase your Copper Mule from Kicking Mule!

This Copper Mule Mug comes in an elegant Black Box ready for gift-giving!

Kicking Mule goes the extra mile with their packaging and wraps their Mules in paper, foam and plastic before placing them in a simple yet elegant, quality black gift box with their company logo. I'd recommend this 20 Oz. Hammered Moscow Mule Made in 100% Solid Copper as a special gift, perfect for any occasion. As a matter of fact, hubby is going to love his new Christmas present! Shhh! Don't tell ;) The recipient will appreciate and admire their Mule for years and drinks to come! Cheers!

Disclaimer: I received the above product to facilitate my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to hear from you.