Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Back to Blogging :)

Hi, folks!

I hope you all are well and enjoying the start of autumn!

I can't believe Renee is in First Grade! She loves school and I'm glad!


First day of School


Autumn officially started: Friday September 22nd- but with the weather we've been having it looks like it'll be a little bit longer until the seasons really change.

We've been enjoying spending time with family and friends.

My handsome man: "Uncle Mo" and nephew "Ri" 2 months post surgery. Nothing's getting in his way!

We visited Boston Children's Hospital while my nephew was recovering from his third (and hopefully his last) Open Heart Surgery. We got there and he was sooooo happy to have another kid to play with and some fresh faces. It was heart wrenching: he wanted so badly to go home with us, to be at home with his Mom and dogs.

Fall


Fall is my favorite season! When the weather gets a little cooler, animals and pets tend to be a little more feisty :)

Fryeburg Fair, Maine


I'll be headed to the Freyburg Fair again this year. If you're planning a trip to New England for leaf peeping, October should be beautiful in color and temperature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to hear from you.