Back to School PlanningFactors to Consider:
- What grade(s) will your kids be entering?
- What's your budget?
- What does your school require?
- Is there a Dress Code to consider?
- What school supplies might you have on-hand? What do you need to buy?
We lucked out, the only thing thus far that we know of for school supplies is a box of tissues. Our daughter will be in Kindergarten and her teacher requests families send a box of tissues.
In regards to dress code: no open-toe shoes or toys.
Weather appropriate attire and outerwear:
- Mittens or Gloves
- Extra pair of clothes and shoes for cubbies
This year we're opting for an L.L.Bean Deluxe Book Bag.
- Free shipping
- Plus, if you're a L.L.Bean Card holder they offer Free monogramming too!
Find yours here: http://www.llbean.com/index.html
You can't really go wrong for the price and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this endorsement in any way.