Thursday, June 30, 2016

Orlando: Planning Our First Family Vacation!

I'm excited to announce our first family vacation is going to be to Orlando, Florida!

Orlando: Here we come!

I've been to Orlando Studios and Islands of adventures when I was maybe 13; but, I have never been to Disney World. We are thinking of visiting for a week sometime mid to late September or early October.

This is something my Mom has been talking about for a couple years now- taking her only granddaughter (our daughter, Renee) to Disney World. Mike and I are going too!

Disney's Magic Kingdom

Our little princess is growing so fast! She has already outgrown her summer clothes and we had to buy more just this past week. Yikes!

I'm excited to see places I will probably never be able to visit at Disney's Epcot!

On our list of places to visit:
  • Magic Kingdom Park
  • Epcot
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom
  • SeaWorld

Of course we'll get to see the King of the Jungle, himself!



How often does anyone get to see rhinoceroses?!







Check out some of the animals at SeaWorld via AnimalVision anytime!
No matter which week we pick it's going to be just like summer is here: 75-80 degrees or hotter and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to hear from you.