|Gnome Selfie Stick is available in blue, gold, pink and green.|
- Basic selfie stick
|Check Out this Selfie Stick Here!|
2. Once charged, unplug the cord and turn on the Bluetooth for your device you wish to pair the selfie stick with and the power button on the selfie stick.
(You may need to go into the settings on your device and select the selfie stick to pair the two.)
3. Place your device in the top or "head" of the selfie stick
4. Unfold the "head" of the Selfie Stick to the desired position and tighten the knob to the desired angle.
5. Extend the stick to the desired length.
6. Press the shutter button to take photos when you are ready.
Note: You will need to thread the wrist strap through the hole at the bottom of the selfie stick, if you wish to have the wrist strap attached.
Disclaimer: I received this product in order to facilitate my honest and unbiased review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own.