Sunday, January 10, 2016

Medium Sized Luggage Organizer Review


I received a medium sized packing cube in black for review from Dot & Dot.

Size: 13.5" x 9.75" 3"

I have found I have a fetish for accessories as I get older. I enjoy a classic look I can change the look of with accessories. It's all about the details for me!


This packing cube would be good for toiletries, socks, underwear or anything else you can think of. 

In my case I packed a variety of scarves in mine. It's large enough to use for a spare change of clothes at minimum for a preschooler or when packing swimsuits for a vacation.

"Save Time, Money and Space. Look Great While Traveling with These Organizers!"
Getting frustrated while trying to find something in your luggage?
Spending too much time packing and unpacking?

  • Embarrassed while TSA is going through your dirty laundry?
  • Tired of getting wrinkles on your clothes?
  • Unable to fit your clothes in your luggage?

Easily organize, make it easy for you to find what you need.
Use a different color for each member of the family - say goodbye to mixed clothes forever!

Boxes or briefs? You don't have to announce it in the airport
Minimize wrinkles on your clothes so you look good for that important meeting.
Maximize luggage space so you won't have to buy or pay for another bag.

Perfect for carry on luggage, suitcase, backpack, or a bag on on its own.

Disclaimer: I received this product in order to facilitate my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.


Check out Dot & Dot Travel Cubes at the link below.
http://dotdottravel.com/mcubes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to hear from you.