Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Do You Want to Learn More About Coding?


Find HTML Quickstart Guide on Amazon here!

I took a course in Web Applications and Development. This book is the bare bones of what is needed to understand terminology, use it, and build a webpage.

The HTML Quickstart Guide introduces the terminology.
Gives some basic background information, history and from there goes into detail to explain how to use elements to create structure and content. It walks you through an illustrated example of a step-by-step process of how to build a webpage.

I reviewed this book in the paperback version. It is also available in an audible version and for Kindle.
The Publisher of this book, ClydeBank Technology offers a wide range of audiobooks including:
  • Business Plan Writing Guide
  • ITIL for Beginners
  • Stock Options for Beginners
  • Scrum Quickstart Guide
  • Project Management for Beginners
  • 3D Printing Business
  • LLC Quickstart Guide
  • Lean Six Sigma Quickstart Guide
  • Growing Marijuana for Beginners
  • Social Security Simplified
  • Medicare Simplified
  • And More!
You can get a Free ClydeBank Media AudioBook and 30 Day Free Trial to Audible.com at ClydeBank Media Publishing

Disclaimer: I received this product in order to facilitate my honest and unbiased review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to hear from you.